Structured Cabling and Wireless LAN
Are you looking to implement a wireless or wired infrastructure solution at your company? You must have a list of requirements and questions to consider before starting the project:
Do you require public access? Will it be available to employees only? What are your security requirements? Where are your coverage areas? What are your outdoor requirements? What is the difference between cloud- and controller-based solutions? Any special application you must consider? How many users? Is it a high traffic area?
We can help you answer all these questions and more! Contact LEVERAGE today and we will help you plan a step-by-step strategy. Whether you are a healthcare provider, an educational institution, a manufacturer, a government agency, a financial institution LEVERAGE has the experience to make infrastructure meet your goals. Our highly skilled industry-certified professionals will review your requirements, answer all your questions, design an excellent wireless or wired infrastructure in line with your business goals, and deploy it in a timely manner.
Benefits of choosing LEVERAGE for you wired and wireless infrastructure:
- Option of a full-service LEVERAGE-managed solution
- Full expertise from OSI model layers 1 to 7
- Extensive experience in designing and deploying challenging wired and wireless infrastructures
- Experienced engineers with the latest tools for ensuring a successful deployment
- Numerous deployments in healthcare and other complex environments that demand the highest level of uptime
- Offering multiple options to meet specialized Real-Time Location Services(RTLS) requirements
- Early adopters of Meraki cloud-based services, prior to acquisition by Cisco
- Many different vendors and licensing models to choose from – Your business goals will dictate the best choice of products!
LEVERAGE offers structured cabling and wireless LAN solutions from:
- Cisco Systems Wireless
- Juniper (formerly Trapeze) Wireless
- Aruba Wireless
- Meraki Networks Wireless (now Cisco Systems)
- Leviton (Certified Premier Partner)
- FutureFlex (Licensed FutureFLEX Installer)
- Hubbell (Certified Installer)
- Ortronics (Certified Installer)
- ...And many more!
LEVERAGE structured cabling and wireless LAN services:
- Wireless LAN readiness assessment
- Wireless LAN survey
- Design and install cabling and wireless LAN infrastructure
- All copper cabling types, including Category 5e, 6
- 6A, Coax, Twinax , Heliax, etc..
- Fiber optic cabling
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) for wireless LAN
- Sumitomo Air Blown Fiber FutureFlex
- Circuit extensions
- Equipment racks and shelving
- Service/maintenance & MAC work
- Office moves and tenant improvement projects/li>
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Testing and certification
- UPS and cooling systems