Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We are carefully looking for extreme customer care advocates that are willing to put forth a valiant effort to please our customers and seek to find other clients who are looking for this same service. It’s an exciting time to work here at Leverage on our Federal Sales Team. We are always seeking to do the right thing for our customers and help them make educated decisions.
The Federal Team is looking for a Federal Sales Manager with strong communication skills, Cisco product positioning understanding, and a background working with federal customers. The position will require the ability to be constantly assisting the sales team with hunting, cross-selling, building financial ROI analysis, and maintaining customer relationships. This person will work with our sales team and engineers on building a larger practice. This position entails direct customer communication for selected accounts while maintaining partner relationships.
- Maintain a Managers quota, as well as detailed activity and progress during the sales cycle
- Travel to customer sites as the face of the company either by yourself or with sales persons/engineers
- Travel to conventions and trainings when needed and provide an example of superior integrity
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements while providing them with direction
- Assist team in the creation of presentations and technical solution documents
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects with the support of the assigned engineer
- Direct and assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Provide consultative support to other team members
- Actively engage in conducting product training seminars
- Must be a US citizen
- Cisco product knowledge; related Cisco sales experience is a plus
- Thorough competitive landscape knowledge of technology and product offerings
- Past Federal Government experience is required, experience with the Department of Energy is a plus
- Ability to understand and converse about the company, how we are different from our competitors, our methodology, our strengths, and our overall goal at all times
- Ability to participate as a team member and assume a leadership role on the team
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve problems and solicit required resources
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, and a competitive compensation and benefits package!
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today at: https://careers-hrpmsi.icims.com/jobs/3255/federal-sales-manager/job
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets