The Account Executive role is a field-based, direct sales position responsible for new customer acquisitions, expansion within the current customer base as well as retention of services. You will consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by LEVERAGE’s products and services.
- Account acquisition, account growth, and account retention demonstrated by alignment to customers’ corporate objectives and business goals.
- Mastery and consistent execution of LEVERAGE’s sales methodology.
- Account planning and territory management.
- Creative prospecting both internal to the existing customer base as well as net-new logos.
- Managing forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintaining competitive knowledge and focus.
- In-depth knowledge of LEVERAGE’s products and services.
- Incorporating innovative engagements like Lunch & Learns, Roundtable Sessions, Roadshows, and customer-focused events.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, ideally with a background in consulting, software, services, and/or technology.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships at the C-level within large enterprise organizations.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply on-line today at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/826421
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets