Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have had a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
When you join LEVERAGE, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a national, full-service integrator. We are a technology-based business solution provider that span the enterprise, serving the diverse business needs of large public and private organizations across America. We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, LEVERAGE is the place for you.
As the Senior Sales Professional for your territory, you’ll take ownership for generating the sales needed for a thriving business. You will craft your business plan to maximize your unlimited commission structure. You will propose, present and close sales. You can accelerate your sales numbers by presenting our integrated technology service packages as well as our Professional & Managed Service offers.
As a Cisco Gold Partner, experience with selling and implementing Cisco technology will be a big advantage. In addition, familiarity with integrating internal products, including surveillance, would also be beneficial.
We are looking for candidates with proven track records of developing a pipeline of opportunities and a history of successful solution selling.
Physical security and surveillance experience is a plus!
- Lead generation, qualification, and account management
- Identify and work with technology partners that lead to closing end-user sales opportunities
- Engage in extensive customer contact to conduct sales; develop strong customer relationships; introduce new products, identify product features, and keep accounts informed of product developments.
- Work closely with senior sales leadership, operations, project managers as well as pre-and-post engineering to support planning and implementation efforts.
- Executive level engagement with ongoing events designed and managed by you. Things like QBRs, Lunch and Learns, Roadshow and Roundtable events will be expected.
- Implement your proven system for filling, developing, and maintaining a rich pipeline of potential business.
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, working the State and Local Government, Education and Healthcare ecosystem.
- Full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and business plans.
Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFPs, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling services and products. Cross-functional teams from Leverage IS marketing, solutions engineers, professional services, and product development teams will provide support and tools for you to meet and exceed sales performance goals.
- Run and manage relationships within state, local and education sell-to and sell-thru motions.
- Run and manage relationships and accounts within given territory to include Healthcare and Enterprise accounts.
- Develop additional relationships across the SLED and Healthcare ecosystem.
- Pipeline Generation – acquire new customer database from calling into high level within prospect organizations, networking, and various customer account lists.
- Participates in campaigns, conferences, works with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately.
- Solution Selling consults with clients to determine their needs and works with internal and channel team to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available.
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
- Relationship Management develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business, a high level of client satisfaction and increased retention rates.
- Accurate Forecasting captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to ensure accurate product and services forecasting.
- Experience with selling solution-based systems into municipalities, healthcare, education, and enterprise commercial physical security system environments and closing your own deals
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply on-line today at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets