It’s an exciting time to work here at Leverage on our Federal Sales Team. Every day we are helping our Federal customers get the most out of their efforts. We are always seeking to do the right thing for our customers and helping them make educated decisions.
The Federal Team is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with a strong data center solutions background to join the Federal sales team. The position will require the ability to constantly be cold-calling, hunting, cross-selling, building financial ROI analysis, and maintaining customer relationships. This person will partner with our Engineers in a pre-sales role, showcasing Cisco and other complementary product solutions. This position entails direct account management for selected accounts while maintaining partner relationships.
- Must maintain a quota, show detailed activity and progress during the sales cycle.
- Provide customers with detailed solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support in assigned territory and technology.
- Travel to customer sites as the face of the company either by yourself or with a Sales Engineer.
- Travel to conventions and training when needed and provide an example of superior integrity.
- Understand business requirements for the customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements.
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements while providing them with direction.
- Conduct technical conversation in multiple technologies and be able to expound on the advantage for all to work together in unison.
- Create, present, and document technical solutions.
- With the support of the assigned engineer perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects.
- Direct and assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Provide consultative support to other Team Specialists and team members.
- Actively engage in conducting product training seminars for assigned accounts and support other members of the team with successful event knowledge.
- Provide accounts with new and ground-breaking technology with the objective of keeping them up to date on what might be the best for their growing needs.
- Viewed as a leader by senior management, peers, and customers.
- Must be a US citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Sciences Preferred
- Past Federal Government experience with the Department of Energy a plus.
- Related Data Center sales experience a plus.
- Cisco product knowledge required.
- Competitive product knowledge required.
- Thorough competitive landscape knowledge of technology and product offerings.
- Understand and converse about the company, how we are different from our competitors, our methodology, our strengths, our overall goal and conduct yourself in a like manner at all times.
- Ability to participate as a team member and assume a leadership role on the team.
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us today at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets