Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have had a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
When you join LEVERAGE, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a national, full-service integrator. We are a technology-based business solution provider that span the enterprise, serving the diverse business needs of large public and private organizations across America. We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, LEVERAGE is the place for you.
As an Inside Sales Representative for LEVERAGE you will have the exciting opportunity to enable our Field Sales Teams by supporting the customer purchases and driving cross-collaboration internally and externally. You will engage with customers across vertical markets including Healthcare, Higher Education, Enterprise, and the US Public Sector.
In this role, you will establish deep business and technical relationships with customers through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and their environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in sales support and/or sales, the ability to interact up to an executive level, as well as a general knowledge of technology that enables them to easily interact with our solutions. As a Cisco Gold Partner, experience with selling and implementing Cisco technology will be a big advantage. In addition, familiarity with integrating internal products, including surveillance, is a plus.
The candidate should also have the demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, technical challenges and be able to convey compelling value propositions. They will work closely with field sales to drive joint engagement to support the development of opportunities.
- Maintain an accurate and robust pipeline and forecast of business opportunities.
- Understand and navigate contracting vehicles and procedures.
- Execute the strategic sales and business development plan defined by the Account Executive while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.)
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks in partner account development.
- Develop quotes and formal proposal responses. Process and submit all orders related to your aligned Account Executive and/or Accounts.
- Facilitate return authorizations and credits.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Experience with technology.
- Demonstrated success with complex deals working with business procurement and legal teams.
- Experience with SLED procurement and contracting processes.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing on-premise technology, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships to sell against competitors.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply on-line today at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets