We are carefully looking for an extreme customer care advocate that is willing to put forth a valiant effort to please our customers while helping to find other clients who are looking for this same level of service. It’s an exciting time to work here at Leverage on our Federal Sales Team. We are always seeking to do the right thing for our customers and helping them make educated decisions.
The Leverage Federal Team is looking for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (CSE) with strong communication skills, the ability to quickly form relationships of trust, and is a self-starter, polite, presentable, confident, organized, creative, as well as possess the ability to prioritize tasks. The position will also include the opportunity to work directly with end-users during the deployment of Cisco products and other related technologies. This person will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco and other complementary product solutions. This position entails direct account and partner-related responsibilities for selected accounts while assisting the team with their needs and objectives.
- Provide high-level and detailed solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support in assigned territory and technology.
- Travel (15%-30%) to customer sites with account team or in a support role.
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements.
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements while providing them with direction with all levels within the organization.
- Create, present and document technical solutions including building accurate bills of materials.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects.
- Direct and assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Provide consultative support to other Team Specialists and team members.
- Provide business level guidance to account team on technology trends and competitive threats.
- Must have multiple areas of technical specialization.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have CCNP, An active CCIE is preferred
- Must be passionate about pleasing the customer
- Associates Degree or higher in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, or Telecommunications preferred.
- 2-5 years related to Network Engineering experience.
- Proficient presentation, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand and be conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us today with resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets