Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have had a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
The Business Development Manager is an office-based sales role responsible for developing and acquiring new clients to LEVERAGE. The territory for this role will include all industries with an opportunity to manage and grow existing accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with new-to-LEVERAGE organizations.
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close. You will be trained and taught sales methodology and work closely with others to support your sales success.
- Convert viable prospects to active LEVERAGE clients, leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through the transition of new clients to the account management team.
- Prior selling experience with quota targets.
- Experience selling technology, software, services, or consulting is preferred but not required.
- The ability to try new ways of selling, prospecting, and engaging with your customers as well as your internal teams. Be creative and have fun.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply on-line today at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets